Looking to buy residential plots in Rawalpindi? Here is what you should know.
Rawalpindi: The Ideal Place to Live
Adjacent to the capital city Islamabad Rawalpindi enjoys great economic and geostrategic prominence. It is a city full of life and is renowned for its hustle and bustle which makes it a busy metropolitan. It also attracts thousands of tourists every year due it its proximity to tourist attractions up north like Murree Nathiagalli Gilgit-Baltistan Kalam and Hunza. The city is famous for the numerous attractions it offers for residents and tourists like:
- Rawal Lake: Approachable for people from Islamabad and Pindi alike the Rawal Lake is an artificial reservoir that draws water from streams emerging from the Margalla Hills and lesser Himalayas. It serves as a natural habitat for exquisite birds and wildlife as well as a variety of exotic flowers and trees. Restaurants along the Rawal Lake serve fresh fish and delectable local cuisines whereas the Islamabad Club provides activities such as paragliding boating angling and cliff diving.
- Pindi Food Street: The Pindi Food Street offers local delicacies such as sajji tikka boti seekh kebab mutton/ chicken/ beef karahi pakoray kheer kulfa and a variety of teas. It attracts foodies from all over the country and offers them these scrumptious treats at very nominal prices. This is definitely a must visit for families as well as youngsters.
Where to Find a Plot for Sale in Rawalpindi
Plots for sale in Rawalpindi include commercial as well as residential land in the most posh and luxurious areas within the city such as Sadar Safari Valley Bahria Town Gulraiz Housing Scheme and Khadim Hussain Road. All of the these localities are fully well developed and offer state-of-the-art provisions such as security alarms 24 hour security petrol parks community centers hospitals mosques schools and colleges as well as easily accessible commercial zones. Thus all of this renders these areas as the ideal place for property investment.
Residential and commercial plots for sale in Rawalpindi range from 3 marla plot for sale in Rawalpindi to 5 marla plot for sale in Rawalpindi in size whereas prices lie between Rs. 1200000 and 2500000000.
Tips for Buying Land:
- Research all that you can > Before you dive into the land investment process make sure that you have done your research about latest consumer trends market prices and prime locations. You do not want to end up making a bad choice and be stuck with it.
- Background check > It is imperative to run a background check regarding the plot its previous owners the property papers etc. Make sure that you check the legalities and consult your lawyer as you do not want to end up buying a disputed plot.
- Use cash > It is best to use cash. Even though bank loans are becoming increasingly convenient to get recently they are incredibly hard to pay back and will take the toll on your nerves as well as budget. Try to steer clear of it!